How to claim: Personal Insurance
When the unexpected happens, the main thing that comes to mind is "How am I going to pay my bills?"
You have already made the right choice by taking out protection insurance, so all you need to do now is complete a claim form and leave the rest to us. We have fully trained Claims Handlers and Phone Agents who will action your request in a speedy manner.
Should you request the claim form on the phone, you'll speak to friendly experts who will guide you through the claim process and be able to assist you with any issues that you may have in order to help ease the situation for you.
What supporting documents will I need to provide when making a claim?
For Unemployment Claims
- Jobseekers Award Letter issued by the Department for Works and Pensions (not your agreement letter). If you are not entitled to receive Jobseekers Allowance, please send copies of any documentation confirming the reasons for this
- If you are in receipt of National Enterprise Allowance, please provide a copy of your business plan and details of your mentor
If unemployed following a period of self-employment:
- Details of your job loss, confirmed by your accountant
- Copies of your trading account bank statements for the 6 months leading to your unemployment
- Copies of your personal account bank statements for the 3 months leading to your unemployment
- Confirmation that your business has ceased to trade
If unemployed following a period of PAYE employment:
- A copy of the termination letter issued by your last employer
- A copy of your Contract of Employment
For Sickness Claims
- If you have been awarded a government benefit other than Incapacity Benefit, please provide a copy of your award letter from the Department for Works and Pensions
Download Your Claim Formclick here to download form
Cardif Pinnacle Support Sitego to site