Work Experience and Internships
Cardif Pinnacle aims to support and utilise the provision of its Work Experience and Internship initiative. With both, but particularly Work Experience, it aims to provide relevant placements within the local area, and more specifically Hertfordshire.
If you are interested in requesting a work experience placement, please submit a letter from your school/college (on headed paper) including the following:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your current academic year
- The name of your school/college. Please note this scheme is only open to schools/colleges based in Hertfordshire
- Your contact details
- Your top three (3) department choices in which you would like to undertake your work experience. Please note if your parent(s) or family members are employed by Cardif Pinnacle or any of its associated group of companies then you will not be permitted to be placed in the same department(s)
- How long you wish to undertake the work experience for
- The start and finish date of your proposed work experience
- Details of when you require our decision
Providing we have all the relevant information we will then make a decision as to whether we are able to accommodate your work experience and will contact you directly.
If you are interested in requesting an Internship placement please submit a CV and covering letter including the following:
- Your name and date of birth (for insurance purposes)
- Your contact details
- Name of the college/university that you attended or are attending together with dates
- Name of the degree course studied and grade or expected grade
- Relevant skills and experience and academic record
- The department or area of specialism in which you wish to undertake your internship
- How long the you wish to undertake your internship
- The start and finish date of the proposed internship
- The reasons why you wish to carry out the internship
- The type of activities in which you are interested
- The benefits the internship would provide for you
- What value would you bring to the Company through your internship?
- Any other relevant information
The number of internship placements we can offer is limited. You will therefore be asked to attend an interview and undertake relevant tests before any offer is made. You will also be subject to our standard post-offer security checks. Please send all requests to email@example.com and make it clear that you are requesting either Work Experience or an Internship placement.